NoviaSalcedo Foundation’s objective is to accompany young people as they find their feet in the world of work and wider society once they have finished their secondary and higher education. We seek to provide them with the skills and values necessary to succeed in a world in constant change. We are aware of young people’s vulnerability as they face their future. This Prize is a tool to forward our work of smoothing the way for young people, of finding them allies and creating synergies.
With this prize, Novia Salcedo aims to:
- Recognise and motivate those individuals, firms, administrative bodies and institutions -wherever they are in the world – that are working to help young people enter the labour market,
- Publicize their achievements as an example to Humanity.
- Raise awareness in wider society of the need to bring young people into the labour market, for the good of the smooth functioning of the welfare society,
- Place the Basque Country in the panorama of great international prizes
At this edition of the Novia Salcedo Prize for Excellence in integrating young people into the workface, may submit nominations all persons, institutions, cultural and research centers, universities, companies and other organizations that want to recognize the labor of others in the professional integration of young people .
The award ceremony, scheduled for June 2016, will have a ceremony honoring labor exerted by organizations and people in the field of liability with young.
Novia Salcedo Prize categories
The Prize will have three categories:
Individuals. It may fit the category of “Ad Honorem” and/or under 35 years whenever it deems the Jury.
- Firm, with two categories:
- large companies and
- small enterprises
- Public bodies/institutions/NGOs
Prizes will be awarded in the following fields:
- Ideas and research
- Projects and initiatives
- Good practice
- Publicity and awareness raising